From Pensacola International Airport to Orange Beach, Alabama:
- Depart Airport Blvd toward College Blvd (1.18 miles)
- Turn left onto N 9th Ave / CR-289 (0.53)
- Turn right onto SR-296 / Bayou Blvd (5.53 miles)
- Road name changes to Saufley Field Rd / CR-296 (1.38 miles)
- Turn left onto SR-173 / N Blue Angel Pkwy (7.69 miles)
- Turn right onto SR-292 / Sorrento Rd (12.03 miles)
- Road name changes to SR-182 / Perdido Beach Blvd (4.41 miles)
From Mobile Regional Airport to Orange Beach, Alabama:
- Drive southeast on Joseph Drawns Drive toward Aiport Blvd (0.4 miles)
- Turn left onto Airport Blvd. (6.8 miles)
- Merge onto I-65 toward I-10 (3.1 miles)
- Stay left to take I-10 easet via exit toward Florida (23.9 miles)
- Merge onto AL-59 S – exit 44 toward Loxley / Bay Minette / Gulf Shores (29.7 miles)
- Turn Left onto East Beach Blvd / AL 182 (5.4 miles)
From Jack Edwards Airport, Gulf Shores, Alabama:
- Depart Airport Dr toward E 2nd Street (0.36 miles)
- Road name changes to E 29th Ave (0.20 miles)
- Turn left onto SR-59 South / Gulf Shores Pkwy (2.51 miles)
- Turn left onto SR-182 / E Beach Blvd (6.20 miles)
From the intersection of Foley Beach Express and County Road 180:
- Turn left (east )and travel approximately 3.5 miles to County Road 161.
- Take a right (south) and travel approximately 2 miles to the intersection of County Road 161 and Hwy 182 (Perdido Beach Blvd).
- Take a right hand turn (west).
- You will see the Hampton Inn & Suites immediately to the left after making the right hand turn onto Hwy 182 (Perdido Beach Blvd).